Posted to uk.rec.sheds,uk.d-i-y
vg4cysss7001 vg4cysss7001 is offline

Default OT, more than likely...

In article
,
harry writes
The mind boggles. The way the housing market is now?

Yes. Having sold up 18 months ago pending emigration, I have
been considering bolt-holes back in UK. Latest viewing was a 'park' home
with built-in sqwarrels, but even after an 18% price drop £45K GBP for a
glorified caravan seems somewhat over the top.

We have not heard from Pedt lately. I hope that he and his mum
are OK. I am in a similar position to him - homeless - but, after CV
joint repairs, "have campervan, will travel".

Currently dossing on the floor in a derelict house frequented by
C-list musicians and druggies. Ewe heff ta larf, innit?
--
Misha
Free on-line, off-site backups?