Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Amazon Heads Up

On Sun, 9 Jan 2011 15:51:14 -0600, "Paul K. Dickman"
wrote:

P.S: I spent 5 minutes reformatting the response you sent. Next time,

....and I still didn't get it right.

please leave a space between quoted text and the response, or add a
line and then insert your response, please. Also add a space between
the link and the following text. sigh

Something in the cut and paste shifted the formatting. It looked fine until
I saw it on the newsgroup.
I redid it promptly and sent out a revised version.

And it came out even worse, plus HTML. Don't worry about it.

As to the original premise of cigarette taxes...
I am not advocating smoking.
I am not saying that the taxes are covering the bills. I just don't know.
What I am saying is that those taxes are not chump change.

It probably adds up to over $40 billion a year (state and fed)

It sure better!

--
You and I have a rendezvous with destiny. We will
preserve for our children this, the last best hope