Posted to uk.rec.sheds,uk.d-i-y
Catman Catman is offline

Default OT, more than likely...

On 09/01/2011 12:53, Richard Robinson wrote:
Catman said:

Sure keep the budge down, but otherwise, why bother?

Well, more home per zbarl isn't to be sneezed at.

Absolutely. I'd very much like to build my own place. I'd keep the
budget down, but certainly wouldn't build anything *ordinary*

Wanders off, humming "Tie me budgerigar down, Sport"

Well, you have to, or it'll fly off. Thanks for pointing out another of
my failures.

116 Giulietta 3.0l Sprint 1.7 GTV TS GT 3.2 V6
Triumph Sprint ST 1050: It's blue, see.
#www.cuore-sportivo.co.uk