Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Karl Townsend Karl Townsend is offline

Default DoN

The second one might even work with the pins for the DB-25 and
similar connectors -- but it only crimps one range of wire sizes instead
of two, and it does not have the pin nest to hold the pin at the right
depth in the crimper, so it takes a bit more care.

FWIW, there was an AMP crimper with this removed when I bought so i
skipped it. Then after several connectors, I removed it on mine. Its
easier for me to place the contact this way. The contact would be at
the right depth but not the right rotation with the pin nest in place.

Karl