Posted to uk.rec.sheds,uk.d-i-y
nev young nev young is offline

Default OT, more than likely...

On 09/01/11 00:09, John Williamson wrote:
Just out of interest, like, does anyone know how much it costs to build
a house on a plot that you own in England, or anywhere I can find
something like a guesstimated cost per square whatever for building a
bungalow?

I'm in the market for somewhere to live, and there are a couple of empty
plots nearby.

I gubhtug about it as there is a nempty plot opposite me. Would be a
nice size for a bungalow and some garden. When I enquired was told the
asking cevpr for the empty plot is 425Kzu. I sed buggerit can ohl a
bigger plot with bungalow already molished for that!

--
nev