Posted to uk.rec.sheds,uk.d-i-y
PeterC PeterC is offline

Default OT, more than likely...

On Sun, 09 Jan 2011 00:09:07 +0000, John Williamson wrote:

Just out of interest, like, does anyone know how much it costs to build
a house on a plot that you own in England, or anywhere I can find
something like a guesstimated cost per square whatever for building a
bungalow?

There are plenty of references to costs in Leftpondia, but nowt I can
find for this side of the herring pond.

I'm in the market for somewhere to live, and there are a couple of empty
plots nearby.

If it comes up almost as cheap as buying somwehere older and doing it
up, I'd maybe prefer it.

There was an item on the Beeb t'other day where an architect said about 30%
less.
--
Peter.
The gods will stay away