Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Don Foreman Don Foreman is offline

Default Crocus cloth?

On Fri, 7 Jan 2011 13:21:25 -0800 (PST), wrote:

I must have been in 10 different hardware stores this last week trying
to scare up one sheet of crocus cloth. Even at the place where I got
a sheet a few months back, all I get is "wuzzat?" The Ace chain seems
to have wiped the stuff completely from corporate inventory and
memory. The hole is there where it used to be but no sheets. I can
find it online, in big bundles or expensive rolls, but all I need is
one sheet. Just another sign of the Decline of Western
Civilization...

Stan

This might be worth a look:
http://tinyurl.com/35u5fbq