Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Obama: I think I'll get off my ass now...

On Fri, 07 Jan 2011 19:19:56 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Nice try. She IS retired, refused an Admiralty to be hired as a
consultant...by the Navy...for more than she and her Navy retired hubby
(also a consultant for the Navy) can possibly spend. Most of my family are
*highly* successful in their fields, I'm the black sheep. I know all this
is far above your comprehension because your mind is too constipated with
hate and too limited in scope. ALL the dismal failures I've ever known of
are liberals, and none are conservatives. Also, I know no conservatives
that are atheists. Gee, I wonder if there's any connection?

Liberals think they can walk on water. Conservatives want to watch
Liberals try to walk on water.

Deep water..and wearing 50lb rucks.

--

"You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once."
Robert A. Heinlein