Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Obama: I think I'll get off my ass now...

Gunner Asch wrote:

On Sun, 02 Jan 2011 20:19:30 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

As wrenching and catastrophic as it would be, IMNSHO the
least harmful "solution" now appears to be a refusal of the
"tea party" and other financially conservative legislators
to allow an increase in the national debt limit, projected
to be reached in mid April. This of course will result in
almost immediate governmental default and shutdown, but as
this now appears inevitable, the sooner this occurs the less
damage will be inflicted, and the more of their capital can
be salvaged, by the people, from the wreckage.

Bring on the Great Cull!!

g tap, tap, tap I'm restlessly waiting...

Stocked up? Its going to be a very nasty time to be out of bread, wine
and barbed wire. You do have lots of bullets of course..right?

Scrap barbed wire would make VERY nice shrapnel...

--
What are you looking for, all the way down here?