Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Drop Side Baby Cribs

On Jan 6, 7:06*am, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
Well, the article did mention cribs in daycare centers. My
guess is that an injured or dead baby in a daycare center,
the parents might sue the daycare. And that the daycare
people would in turn blame the crib repairman.

As to what kind of regime. We appear to have such a regime,
in the Peoples Republic of USA.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Rich Grise"
wrote in ...

Who's going to sue you? Your own kid, who can't even talk?
Are you expecting
a visit from the Crib Police?

It's YOUR kid, after all - what kind of Communist regime
wants to tell you
how to raise it without killing it?

Admittedly, if you did kill it, you'd probably be in a heap
of trouble.

Cheers!
Rich

We live in a country where you are held responsible for your actions.

I have no problem with that...and I live my life in a way that
minimizes my exposure to liability.

Meanwhile I watch others **** and moan about how the world doesn't
exist only for their benefit and gain.

Many, many times those who are ****ing and moaning are conservatives.

They want accountability...as long as it doesn't apply to them.

Modify a crib,,you are responsible for it afterwards.

If your chid was killed by a crib that was modified, you would want
those responsible to be held accountable.

TMT