Posted to alt.home.repair
Smitty Two Smitty Two is offline

Default New Honeywell digital thermostat

In article , LSMFT
wrote:

I bought a new thermostat for my furnace. Apparently they're either make
crap or want me to think I'm warmer than I am. It shows my room at 80
degrees where I like it but the other thermostat beside it registers 75
degrees and the alcohol thermostat across the room registers 75 degrees.
I guess they want to fool the public into saving energy.

Since you didn't pose a question, I guess you're just venting. But the
only people that like their houses at 80 degrees are 80 yr. old women.
Why are you on a.h.r., grandma?