tarquinlinbin

Default noisy gas meter

On Tue, 15 Jul 2003 22:29:27 +0100, "Bilbo Baggins"
wrote:

At the weekend we had a new heating and hot water system installed. We went
the way of Unvented Mains Pressure and had a new Potterton boiler and a
Megaflow system.

We are really delighted with the performance (instant power showers) and the
quietness of it but since the work was done I have noticed a strange noise
coming from the gas meter.

When the gas is flowing the meter makes a burbling noise (rather like
bubbling water). Everything works fine otherwise and it could be that the
meter has always done this.

Am I being paranoid?

Phone Transco free of chrage on 0800111999 to come and check it....