Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Drop Side Baby Cribs

An email friend of mine reminded me much the same thing.
That a person modifying cribs would incur a lot of liability
in case anything else went wrong.

That liability would likely take the form of massive fines
and penalties, not club fed time. What's the point of doing
a $25 crib repair that results in a $25,000 liability plus
court and attorney costs?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in
message

Stormin Mormon wrote:

Works, for me. I wonder how many cribs. And what charge
per
crib? (about 1/3 the cost of a new crib, I'd guess?) I
wonder if there is a federal standard for how to safely
convert cribs. Hate to put in a bunch of work, and find
out
the conversions are not approved.

You are responsible for anything that happens if you
modify them.
What are your thoughts about doing time in the Federal Pen?

--
For the last time: I am not a mad scientist, I'm just a
very ticked off