Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rich Grise[_3_] Rich Grise[_3_] is offline

Default Obama: I think I'll get off my ass now...

Gunner Asch wrote:
On Mon, 03 Jan 2011 11:59:54 -0800, Rich Grise
Tom Gardner wrote:

I can't ever imagine the military EVER being used against or turn
against citizens.

Can you say, "Ruby Ridge?" "Kent State?" "Waco?"

Yeah, yeah, that was "only" the FBI and the National Guard, but what's
really the difference?

Well the FBI isnt military at all, and the National Guard is to be used
only Inside the US, while the Federal military is to be only used
outside of it.

And what do you think will happen if suddenly 20 McVeighs rise up and
attack?

Utter chaos will reign supreme for months.

Btw..including the Kent State event in the other two is utterly
disengenious. Those poor *******s were poorly trained, and put between
a rock and a hard place. If they had been well trained..the bod count
would have been MUCH higher than 4 dead and 15 wounded.

If they'd been "well-trained," they probably wouldn't have started gunning
down a bunch of innocent, unarmed college kids.

Hearing you say this sends a chill up my spine. I _thought_ you were sane.

Thanks,
Rich