Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Obama: I think I'll get off my ass now...

Rich Grise on Mon, 03 Jan 2011 11:57:24
Gunner Asch wrote:

No barbed wire? Then when a group of Leftwingers swings in and trys to
loot..how are you going to support them? Nylon rope is expensive!!!

Ever heard of a Molotov cocktail? You can make a pretty effective slingshot
with a recycled bike inner tube and a forked stick.

"tangle foot" - wires about six inches off the ground. Really
good where there is some grass grown up to obscure it. Then you can
put punji stakes where they are going to trip.

Humans are disgustingly resourceful, when the swarf hits the fan.

Oh yea, the tripline which is rigged where the cleaver person will
go.

I just recently found out that it's perfectly legal (in southern Mexifornia)
to trap sky rats (pigeons), as long as there's pigeon food and water in the
trap, until they can be "humanely" killed, and then, of course, if you know
how to flick and draw them, you can have squab for dinner. ;-)

"and it not against any religion
To want to get rid of a pigeon"
--
pyotr filipivich