Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Califbill Califbill is offline

Default Obama: I think I'll get off my ass now...

"Rich Grise" wrote in message

Tom Gardner wrote:

I can't ever imagine the military EVER being used against or turn against
citizens.

Can you say, "Ruby Ridge?" "Kent State?" "Waco?"

Yeah, yeah, that was "only" the FBI and the National Guard, but what's
really the difference?

Thanks,
Richard the Dreaded Libertarian

Reply:
Waco was Regular Army. And Government people should have gone to jail for
using the RA. they lied saying it was drugs, the only legal reason to use
the RA and was never drugs as a reason before they wanted tanks. Janet Reno
should have gone to jail for years for that move.