Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Ron Ron is offline

Default I Don't Get It!

On Jan 3, 2:04*am, D Yuniskis wrote:
On 1/3/2011 1:01 AM, Ron wrote:

Okay, the new channel 32.2 has started broadcasting and I get it on
two of the converter boxes in the house, but on the DTV box in my
room, all I get is audio and *a black screen which says "Audio
Service." I paid a good deal of money for the DTV converter, so I
expect it to do everything it's supposed to do. Does anyone know why I
can't get the proper picture, and what can be done to fix this?

Play with your antenna. *You will discover all sorts
of magical, unexplained behaviors just by moving the
receiver (antenna) up, down, rotated, etc.

Ain't DTV fun? *We get entirely different channels in
two rooms separated by 30 ft!

I don't know who makes the other two converters but they aren't DTV,
and now I wish I hadn't bought this in the forst place but I liked the
timers. Anywho... I tried the antenna and still get zip even at a
signal strength of 86 wich is pretty good even for the stations I do
get.

Ron