Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
doc[_4_] doc[_4_] is offline

Default Very generuos seller

On Jan 2, 11:18*am, Ignoramus17686 ignoramus17...@NOSPAM.
17686.invalid wrote:
Here's a $1,399 Harbor Freight log splitter. The seller "changed oil
regularly" and wants ONLY $1,250!

What a great discount to the new price, and the oil was "changed
regularly" too...

* * * * * *http://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/tls/2139789413.html

I used to know this old guy at retirement home. He was a one time
metal head and as such, was one of the few people who actually knew
what I was talking about when the discussion turned to cutting metal.

He also acted as kind of an unpaid personal psychiatrist. I would
explain
how I was totally ****ed off with one of my daughters or one of the
guys at
the club or...

Then he would often ask in all seriousness: "Did it do you any good?"

So if I may suggest... :-)

And further comment...

There are turkeys in the world. Wishing that they would fly like
falcons
strikes me as somewhat unproductive.

I know. This and 50 cents won't even get you a cup of coffee these
days.
But I would like to think that some good will come of it.

DOC