hays

Default WC soil Pipe

Hi All

I'm replacing a toilet in my bathroom

The new one is quite compact and doesn't stick out as far as the old one.
This means the 90degree soil pipe sticks out too far. If I connect the
toilet to the pipe the cistern does not reach the wall behind

I was thinking a flexible connector would do the trick. Do you agree ??
The 90deg bend seems to be solvent welded to the main pipe. Is this going to
cause problems with removal. Can a new flexible soil pipe just be pushed
onto the old main pipe or again will this cause problems

I hope I have made myself clear. My downstairs cloakroom suite was easy to
replace. This main bathroom suite is a PITA !! Never mind - I suppose it's a
challenge:-))

--
Regards

Hays