Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Name That Tool

On Sat, 01 Jan 2011 07:29:29 -0800, Winston
wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:

(...)

Hey, who misspelled "flare" on me?

I thought you meant that it would attach in a stylish manner.

That must have been it.

(...)

I still think I'd prefer a truck-mounted winched model, though I could
still build and use the other type in the occasional odd situation.

I work in backyard areas that aren't 'truck accessible'.
My 'odd situation' would be say, in a front yard, next to
the drive way.

Oh, I forgot. You live in one of those places where it's legal to put
homes SIX FEET APART. sigh

--
Not merely an absence of noise, Real Silence begins
when a reasonable being withdraws from the noise in