Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Winston Winston is offline

Default Name That Tool

Gunner Asch wrote:
On Thu, 30 Dec 2010 22:08:12 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

I agree with you, Gunner that an aircraft cable
lanyard is probably the only way to fly.

Yeah, around the footer. I've only pulled one that way but it came
easily.

Correct. simply make a loop out of the lanyard, stick the footer in the
loop, so its self tightening, hang it on the hook and crank it out.

Its not rocket science. I did 45 or there abouts a couple years ago,
but I used my forklift as lifting power. Took me about an hour and a
half total, simply lining up, driving to the next one, etc etc.

A forklift. Bliss!

--Winston