Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Useless!

On Fri, 31 Dec 2010 06:06:47 -0800 (PST), cynic wrote:

The ebuyer warehouse is at Howdendyke about 20 miles from Hull and
about ten miles from me. We did have serious amounts of snow (around
12") but the critical routes were cleared pretty quickly.

Ta, just off J37 of the M62. I knew I'd seen at least one e-Buyer
warehouse from a motorway. So not a few miles down ordinary A roads
in the middle of nowwhere.

I wonder where the City Link depot is? Howdendyke is also not a
million miles from Goole either, are the docks there still in use?
I'd expect the council to clear access from the docks to the motorway
as a priority but some councils do seem to have a problem with
clearing obvious priority routes, like those leading to/from
hospitals and fire stations...

--
Cheers
Dave.