Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
DanG DanG is offline

Default Old cameras

I happen to know that the Cowboy Hall of Fame in Oklahoma City is
looking for old photography cameras and accessories for a 2 year
exhibition. Their still display would not need working units.
They would appreciate and probably give the stuff a permanent home
and honorable mention for the donation.

If you are interested, I will get the man's name and number. I'm
sure they would be willing to pay shipping, etc.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DanG

"Gerry" wrote in message
I have several boxes of old cameras that belonged to my Father.
Most
appear to be 40's-50's vintage. My Father was a photographer
during
WW2 and continued into the mid 50's. Almost everything is old
sheet
film, 4X5 and 3X4. Graflex Press camera with Kalart viewfinder,
several flash units, sheet film holders, tripods lenses and the
works.
I really have no idea if any of it has any value and don't
really want
to research it because I'd first have to learn what it all is
and I
just am not interested or have the time. So, the question I pose
y'all, what do I do with all this stuff? It would kill me to put
it
out for the trash because I know my father valued it. It will
also
pain me to continue to keep it and having disposal of it become
another burden on my wife when I go. Don't particularly want to
pack
it all up and ship it to someone, either. It may be junk when it
arrives, but hell, it may be junk now, as well. Anyhow, I need
to be
thinning my possessions and this may be a good place to start.
Any
suggestions?