Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jon Anderson Jon Anderson is offline

Default Old cameras

On 12/30/2010 12:41 PM, Gerry wrote:

Any suggestions?

Really suggest you put at least a bit of time into ebay and looking up
values. Or find (if you still can) a local camera shop. They do still
have value to some people. At the least, try to take a group shot of the
stuff, post it, and see if anyone is willing to make an offer.
Heck, try a posting on Craigslist, $250 for the lot and consider offers.
What do you have to lose, other than time spent dealing with a few
inevitable twits.

BUT... if the trashcan is the destination, I'll pay shipping and give
them to my brother. He's got half his guest room filled with his oddball
and vintage camera collection. Every now and then I find something
strange at a yard sale cheap or in the free pile, and I pick it up and
give it to him. No matter what it is, he finds space for it!

Jon