Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Cat Doors

On 12/30/2010 7:50 AM, HeyBub wrote:
The Daring Dufas wrote:

It's amazing at what happens to advanced civilizations at their peak.
I wonder, could it be because the people become too comfortable and
maybe too complacent? Imagine what would have happened if the Roman
Empire had endured for another 500 years. What's your opinion?

Hindsight is often compressed.

It took Rome longer to FALL than the U.S. has been in existence!

Well, we're not eating and drinking lead but there are plenty of
other things destroying the minds and bodies of the citizenry.
Some of the TV shows are targeted attacks at certain parts of the
human brain. :-)

TDD