Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Default Box to Iraq

"Roger amd Missy Behnke" wrote in
:

My son wanted a spare light to have while he is deployed in Iraq so I
went out and picked up a small LED flashlight and added a paracord
lanyard and paracord wrap to the body of the light.

It seemed like I could do something to make the package a little more
special, so I made this box to put the light in. He got it the day
after Christmas and liked the light, but liked the box even more. He
had just gotten his first Challenge Coin from his Captain and put it
into the box for safe keeping.

begin 666 II.jpg

Attachment saved: D:\Public\Xnews\attachments\bad\II.jpg
`
end

begin 666 Box w light II.jpg

Attachment saved: D:\Public\Xnews\attachments\bad\Box w light II.jpg
`
end

Very nice!
Thank your son for his service to all of us, and send him my best wishes
for a productive tour helping others get back on their feet. Most of all,
a safe and happy return home!

--
Best regards
Han