Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default 8th largest army in world deploys...

On Dec 28, 7:36*pm, "DGDevin" wrote:
"harry" *wrote in message

Er that was revenge for Coventry, and Birmingham and London, Bath,
Glasgow, Port Glasgow. York, Bristol Cardiff. I could go on.

Oh, so killing civilians in *revenge* is okay even if those civilians didn't
do any actual killing of your people. *Okay, when a drone strike in
Afghanistan kills some civilians, it's revenge for 9/11. *Good to know
you're okay with that.

Never a bomb fell on America ('til 11/9) and then what a lot of
whinging went on.

Like the "whinging" that went on after the London subway bombings?

What was your reason for Vietnam and Iraq? *Ah, now I remember, a pack
of lies.

What was your reason for..., well, that extraordinary history of aggression
in which your nation conquered a quarter of the globe and imposed colonial
rule on many millions of people who never asked to be British Subjects? *How
many nations has Britain been at war with, how many nations have you invaded
and occupied, how many different peoples did you keep in oppression by armed
force?

Hypocrite.

What about Texas, New Mexico, California, Arizona, Cuba , Panama/
Colombia, Puerto Rico, Hawaii, Philipines.

Mexico, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicoragua, El Salvador, Chile, Argentina,
Namibia, Vietnam, Laos.

Germany France Belgium Luxembourg Holland Austria, Italy, Morroco,
Tunisia, Algeria, Libya, Greece

Hmm that's quite a list off the top of my head. There's probably more
too if I research.

Oh and the rest of the USA, stolen from it's inhabitants who were
exterminated dispossed and ethnically cleansed. We could go into some
detail there.