Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
David R. Birch David R. Birch is offline

Default Death on the Border

On 12/28/2010 3:17 PM, PrecisionmachinisT wrote:
"Jim wrote in message

I think if you were to check the gun laws in this country you would
find that there are PLENTY of regulations regarding the sale of guns.
Far more than we need. Obviously, you are of the opinion that laws
stop criminals.

Yet we still have one of the very highest homicide rates of any civilized
country.

Not really, only if you compare gun deaths to gun deaths. Other places
just use other means.

In Britain, they're after knives, since strict gun control left knives
the only self defense option, except of course for criminals, who still
have guns.

David