Posted to alt.satellite.tv.europe,free.uk.diy.home,uk.d-i-y,uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.tech.tv.sky
Chewbacca[_3_] Chewbacca[_3_] is offline

Default Annoying Sound Problem

On 29/12/2010 15:58, Paul Martin wrote:
In article ,
Walt Davidson wrote:
On Mon, 27 Dec 2010 16:54:06 +0000, Bod
wrote:

For what it's worth, I have freeview and Freesat HD, the quality of SD
broadcasts off of the satellite is almost as good as HD quality.
The picture is that much sharper and clearer/better colours etc.

Thanks. That's reassuring to know. I already have a Technomate
satellite receiver and I have noticed that the quality of SD pictures