Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Better than STERNO

On Tue, 28 Dec 2010 19:12:43 -0600, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"
lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:

Larry Jaques fired this volley in
:

You BOIL COFFEE, you heathen bastid? No wonder your karma is bad.
A sane man does NOT perc coffee, he drips it.

Heh! The _best_ coffee is made cowboy style, but I can't get the wife to
drink it. She doesn't like chewing on the grounds. (which is the best
part).

If I could enjoy cowboy coffee, I wouldn't care about what rate the burner
worked.

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Steve Ackman just had a heart attack hearing
that, I'm sure.

--
Make the best use of what is in your power,
and take the rest as it happens.