Posted to alt.home.repair
Higgs Boson[_2_] Higgs Boson[_2_] is offline

Default 8th largest army in world deploys...

On Dec 28, 9:46*am, wrote:
On Tue, 28 Dec 2010 07:36:13 -0800 (PST), harry
wrote:

Oh so what was the excuse for attacking Iraq? *Oh revenge for 11/9.
Even then it was *lie.

Right motive, wrong act. It was supposed to be revenge for the attempt
on GWHB's life.

Some also think taking out a genocidal dictator had some value.

There's a long a list of genocidal dictators flourishing at that exact
period in time. Only difference: They did not have oil, nor were
they threatening to disrupt the (un)holy alliance between the U.S. and
the Saudis by destroying OPEC and denominating oil in Euros instead of
Dollars.

HB

I think we took out Saddam so Israel would not have to. We are going
to have a war with Iran for the same reason.

The West would be delighted if Israel did the job, like they did with
the Iraqi Osirak reactor back in 1981. That is one of the most
thrilling stories of all time. : "Raid on the Sun"tells the true story
of the raid. Eight planes flew from Israel on that mission; none knew
if they would ever return. The last plane -- ergo the most risky one
-- was piloted by Ilan Ramon. He later became the first Israeli
astronaut to fly a US mission to the space station, and was killed
along with the other astronauts in the Challenger disaster.

HB