Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_5_] Wes[_5_] is offline

Default Better than STERNO

Ned Simmons wrote:

On Mon, 27 Dec 2010 11:41:56 -0800 (PST), TwoGuns
wrote:

I know it is a hotter fire than STERNO

Hotter than Sterno -- is that like bigger than a neutrino? g If your
cooking involves more than heating cans of Dinty Moore get yourself
one of these:
http://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/35241..._Base&subrnd=0

I bought one of those years ago since my Tranglia alky burner really didn't get it.

I REALLY should have read the instructions as I set my kitchen counter on fire when
testing it. No real damage since I had a fire extinguisher at the ready but it was a real
chit your trousers moment.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller