Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Marshall G50R CD , practise amp, 1999

"Dave M"
N_Cook wrote:

Should be simple 1/4 inch so. S/R bypass sw. fixing, but for removing
the main board.

( snip rest of this incomprehensible drivel)

Please don't take this as a put-down or flame, because that's not my
intention. I respect your technical expertise and troubleshooting
ability, but when I read one of your posts, I have to read it several
times before I can figure out what you're talking about. Your sentences
are poorly constructed, and many times incomplete. It's a challenge for
me to understand the problem, what you're trying to accomplish. Maybe
others here in the group have the same problem and are reluctant to reply.

** Mr Nutcase Kook is incapable of writing clear English - or thinking it.

The first sentence of his post ( see above ) is a nice example of how not to
write.

..... Phil