Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 8th largest army in world deploys...

On Mon, 27 Dec 2010 17:45:52 -0800, "DGDevin" wrote:

wrote in message ...

Until they refuse to be bait they will keep dying, as bait does.

Apparently for some people death is less terrifying than their children
living in a stinking refugee camp forever.

Then they've dug their own graves.

I don't judge. I understand when Israel kills "civilians". They aren't
civilians at all. They're pawns.

So when American civilians die in a terrorist attack and the terrorist group
says the dead were pawns of the American military-industrial regime, you'll
be okay with that. Because once somebody says the dead were mere pawns,
it's cool.

It's hard to believe that even you are that full of ****.