Posted to alt.home.repair
Larry W Larry W is offline

Default 8th largest army in world deploys...

In article ,
wrote:
...snipped...
There is a trend for people in the urbanized east who have never
really seen a wolf in the wild to want to "reintroduce" them out in
the west where they tend to eat the livestock, chase kids and
generally become a nuisance. I don't have a huge problem with that but
I think we should share the joy and turn some loose in Central Park in
NYC, Rock Creek Park in DC and the woods outside of Boston.

They are basically big, mean, omnivorous dogs and they would thrive in
that environment.

Let everyone have the wolf experience. ;-)

I bet that there are plenty of people in NYC who would rather take
their chances with wolves than with the species of predator most
commonly found in Central Park today.