Posted to alt.home.repair
DGDevin DGDevin is offline

Default 8th largest army in world deploys...

"Higgs Boson" wrote in message

The women and kids you refer to are forcibly planted by Hamas in and
around military targets, knowing that, unlike Hamas, Jewswould never
deliberately kill innocent civilians.

So, that right-wing religious nutcase group in Israel that was arrested for
preparing to firebomb an Arab girls school in hopes of igniting a war with
the Arabs they believed Israel would win, do they qualify as Jews intending
to deliberately kill innocent civilians?

As to the "usually" have to be provoked, when else would they attack?
Wouldn't our country or ANY country take out rocket launchers or other
attack installations BEFORE they can kill civilians? Why would Israel
be different?

Are you recommending we bomb North Korea, now, before they can launch any
missiles? BTW, I'm not suggesting Israel doesn't have a right to shoot
back, but let's not kid each other, they've been known to shoot first
because they can't afford to lose many battles. I'm generally well-disposed
to Israel, but that doesn't mean they get a blank check, that they can do no
wrong.

All the Israelis want to do is BE LEFT ALONE!

Well, not exactly, they also want to build settlements on land that kinda
looks like it belongs to other people. Or do you believe than any land
Israel can take in a war is now theirs forever to do with as they please?

But the Arabs will not do it, have not done it, don't seem to get the
idea that it will get
them nowhere.

The Egyptians seemed to figure that out quite some time ago. As you might
recall the leader of Egypt made peace with Israel and paid for it with his
life.

The Palestinian population, as opposed to their
fanatic Hamas masters, as well as the weakened Fatah, would welcome an
end to violence, but they are not in charge; Hamas is.

Aren't you forgetting that the Palestinian people *elected* Hamas?

On the Northern border, Hizbollah by now has enormous quantities of
rocket launchers -- serious Iranian-made stuff -- planted among
civilians not only near the Israeli border, but because of their long
range, even back further. The civilians have no say in this.
Hizbollah is the real government of Lebanon. The "government" forces
are impotent to control Hizbollah's provocations.

Hezbollah is entrenched in part because of their popularity among the
population, you're forgetting (or avoiding) that they provide social
services to endear themselves to the population, as does Hamas. They might
be rat-*******s, but they're not stupid, at least not all the time.