Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 8th largest army in world deploys...

On 12/27/2010 1:52 PM, harry wrote:
On Dec 27, 5:48 pm, wrote:
On Mon, 27 Dec 2010 02:08:49 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

The reason they have prolifierated is that you have shot all the
bears. You need more bears.

Bears? Eating White-Tailed Deer? Harry, you're just too funny!- Hide quoted text -

OK. Wolves then

I think that is a great idea. We should turn a few dozen packs of
wolves loose in the North East cities and let those suburban dwellers
experience the "thrill of the wild" that they are imposing on people
in the west. There are plenty of deer there that need controlling. I
have seen deer in downtown Washington DC. I damn near hit 2 on the
Whitehurst freeway. I dodged one and the other one jumped over the
wall. If I didn't have someplace I had to be I would have driven
around to K street, 30 feet below to see if he was OK.

I don't understand what you mean about people in the NE imposing
"thrill of the wild" on people in the West?
I would love to feed our bankers to wolves. Or any other savage beast.
Maybe tie them to ants nests.

You're a sick man Harry, I like it. :-)

TDD