Posted to alt.home.repair
DGDevin DGDevin is offline

Default 8th largest army in world deploys...

"HeyBub" wrote in message

Well, sometimes they do. They usually have to be provoked, but when
they drop a few bombs into Gaza or Lebanon and kill women and kids,
that counts. They're preferable to their neighbors, no doubt about
that, but it's not like their hands are totally clean.

Au contraire! Israel has never targeted civilians; Hamas has never
targeted the military.

Did I say that Israel targets women and kids? No? Then what is the purpose
of "Au contraire" since I never said the dead women and kids were the
intended targets?

Israel is trying to kill the guys launching rockets or whatever, but they
know they're sometimes going to kill some innocents as well, especially when
Hamas uses civilians as human shields and/or wants civilian casualties for
propaganda/recruiting purposes. That, presumably, is why the man said war
is hell.

BTW, Hamas has targeted the IDF on occasion. That's how they captured IDF
soldier Gilad Shalit, in a cross-border raid into Israel back in 2006--two
Hamas fighters and two Israeli soldiers were killed in the firefight during
which Shalit was captured when his armored vehicle was hit by an RPG. No,
that doesn't excuse their savage attacks on civilians, but then I didn't say
it did.

Do you ever fact-check the slogans you like to repeat here?