Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default It's a Merry Christmas, remodel almost done

On Mon, 27 Dec 2010 09:28:04 -0600, Sunworshipper
wrote:

Steve, you didn't cut the main tile to match the deco-tile, did you?
If so you would have made a great tile setter, kinda like a starving
artist. I don't think I would take on a job like that. You'll see,
someday you'll have over a real tile setter and they are gonna think
you bumped your head when they see that.

It is a custom job and it probably took him 30 minutes per tile to
accomplish, but it's a nice job. It's only one edge per tile, kinda
like a woodworker handcutting dovetails. They're worth the effort.

Makes my back and knees hurt to imagine doing it.

That, too.

--
Remember, in an emergency, dial 1911.