Posted to alt.home.repair
LSMFT LSMFT is offline

Default New Honeywell digital thermostat

Steve Barker wrote:
On 12/26/2010 1:32 PM, LSMFT wrote:
I bought a new thermostat for my furnace. Apparently they're either make
crap or want me to think I'm warmer than I am. It shows my room at 80
degrees where I like it but the other thermostat beside it registers 75
degrees and the alcohol thermostat across the room registers 75 degrees.
I guess they want to fool the public into saving energy.

You can change that. It's all in the installation manual. Is it a vision
pro?

Listen to all these know-it-alls. It's a RTH111 'NON_PROGRAMMABLE'
thermostat. Says that right on the fracking manual.

--
LSMFT