Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Vacillator Vacillator is offline

Default Where to find (affordable) Oven Set Control G.E.

On Dec 27, 1:28 am, "Harrison Lighting and Neon"
wrote:
Item number: 290513338046

Flea-Bay used but with 90 day warranty for $17 INCLUDEING SHIPPING

how much cheaper do you want??? DONT clean the switch as this appears to
be an infinite awitch ( I could be wrong) why risk disaster when for less
then $20 total you could solve the problem SAFELY.

PS not my auction

Thanks for finding that! The seller has 99.9 % satisfaction rating.
Hard to resist that price. You say not to clean it? You mean cleaning
it might make it short out once I hook it back up to power ?