Posted to alt.satellite.tv.europe,free.uk.diy.home,uk.d-i-y,uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.tech.tv.sky
J G Miller J G Miller is offline

Default Annoying Sound Problem

On Monday, December 27th, 2010 at 16:54:06h +0000, Bod explained:

For what it's worth, I have freeview and Freesat HD, the quality of SD
broadcasts off of the satellite is almost as good as HD quality. The
picture is that much sharper and clearer/better colours etc.

I thought that quite a number of the ITV-1 regions on satellite were
broadcast with a far below SD needed bit rate resulting in a picture
far worse than that available on Multiplex 2 / PSB-2 ?