Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default 8th largest army in world deploys...

On Dec 26, 10:33*pm, "
wrote:
On Sun, 26 Dec 2010 11:48:04 -0800 (PST), harry wrote:
On Dec 26, 7:34 pm, wrote:
On Sun, 26 Dec 2010 11:47:11 -0600, "

wrote:
On Sun, 26 Dec 2010 05:51:34 -0800 (PST), harry wrote:

On Dec 26, 1:38 pm, Fat Dumb & Happy "Fat Dumb &
wrote:
HeyBub wrote:
... kills as many targets as they can find while experiencing no casualties!

"The state of Wisconsin has ... over 600,000 hunters. Allow me to restate
that number. Over the last two months, the eighth largest army in the
world more men under arms than Iran; more than France and Germany
combined deployed to the woods of a single American state to help keep the
deer menace at bay."

http://federalistpaupers.com/index.p...he-terrorists-...

Hey it's not easy in the annual war on deer, Four purple hearts were
earned this year on opening day of battle.http://host.madison.com/wsj/news/loc.../article_a1208...
FWIW my dogs love deer meat, it's their favorite.

Sad *******s.

Deer? Certainly, just look at their big brown eyes. Gotta Kill 'em to save
'em (get them off the roads).

The American white tail dear is the most dangerous animal in the
world, killing more people than snakes, lions, tigers, rhinos and
hippos put together ... in traffic accidents.

...but not as many as that vile chemical, Hydrogen Hydroxide.

In large areas of the US they have become 150 pound rats, far out
pacing the ability of he environment to support them. Nature's answer
was big cats but the only place that still supports that model is
South Florida. We are actually introducing Texas cougars here and
calling them "endangered Florida panthers". They have cut down on the
deer population and now are now decimating livestock. You can't kill
or molest them but the biggest cause of panther deaths is, you guessed
it, traffic accidents.- Hide quoted text -

Send some of the puddy-tats up here. *Our tech was late to work the other day
because he ran over one of those rats on US280, and had to sleep the night in
his car before he could get help.

The reason they have prolifierated is that you have shot all the
bears. You need more bears.

Bears? *Eating White-Tailed Deer? *Harry, you're just too funny!- Hide quoted text -

OK. Wolves then