Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default It's a Merry Christmas, remodel almost done

"Steve B" wrote in message
The reason I haven't been doing any metalwork lately:

Kitchen remodel is 95% done. Had family and guests last night, and it was
wonderful. Coming back this morning for omelets after going Dec. 26th
shopping.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/deserttraveler/

Go to page two, and see what it looked like before.

Steve

Nice, great job! Quartz or Granite? The company that did my granite made
my sink cut-out into a pastry board that I put in the refrigerator then use
for rolling out pastry dough. What kind of range top? What kind of lights
in the ceiling? I installed quartz lights and kind of regret it, they are
like sun lamps and it gets uncomfortable in the heat beams after a while..