Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve Barker[_6_] Steve Barker[_6_] is offline

Default New Honeywell digital thermostat

On 12/26/2010 1:32 PM, LSMFT wrote:
I bought a new thermostat for my furnace. Apparently they're either make
crap or want me to think I'm warmer than I am. It shows my room at 80
degrees where I like it but the other thermostat beside it registers 75
degrees and the alcohol thermostat across the room registers 75 degrees.
I guess they want to fool the public into saving energy.

You can change that. It's all in the installation manual. Is it a
vision pro?

--
Steve Barker