Posted to alt.home.repair
ransley[_2_] ransley[_2_] is offline

Default New Honeywell digital thermostat

On Dec 26, 1:32*pm, LSMFT wrote:
I bought a new thermostat for my furnace. Apparently they're either make
crap or want me to think I'm warmer than I am. It shows my room at 80
degrees where I like it but the other thermostat beside it registers 75
degrees and the alcohol thermostat across the room registers 75 degrees.
I guess they want to fool the public into saving energy.

--
LSMFT

Its got a calibration mode, no its not crap. Nothing like that is ever
100% on when you get it. Did you know a good Humidistat is supposed to
be calibrated every 6-12 months.