Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Cat Doors

LouB wrote:

My hunter friends usually shoot feral cats out in the woods.

A few years ago the NRA held its annual convention and trade show in my
town. At the Glock booth, R. Lee Ermey (Full Metal Jacket, Mail Call, etc.)
was autographing photos of himself with various Glock handguns.

I stepped behind him and said:

"Lee, as you may know, a Minnesota legislator has introduced a bill to
provide an open hunting season for feral felines! I'm planning on putting
together a tape of 'Celebrity Cat Calls' for these new hunters.

"Would you be willing to say 'Here kitty, kitty...' for the project?"

He stopped autographing.

He put down his pen.

He turned to face me.

"That is the most ****ED UP idea I have EVER heard!"