Posted to alt.home.repair
RogerT RogerT is offline

Default Loose refrigerator door handle

I think you need a better model number other than Model 20-27.

Here are two links for where to find the model number:

http://www.geappliances.com/videos-m...tegoryid=13811

http://www.geappliances.com/finder/siderefrig.htm

"bob" wrote in message
eb.com...
"RogerT" wrote in message
What is the Model number of the refrigerator?

It's a GE model 20-27. I found very little info on the web. I added photos
of the user manual cover.
http://www.smugmug.com/gallery/15181940_VjwbY

I think that you may be able to access the screws fro the inside under
the magnetic strip that holds the door closed.

You may be right; the magnetic strip is inside the door opposite the door
handle. Now the question becomes, how do I remove the magnetic strip? It
looks glued on. If I pull it off, it may be torn. Plus, what glue would I
use to glue it back, and how can I glue it back so square and straight?

But if you go to the GE website and do a search for the model number, of
just do a Google search for the model number, I'd bet that you'll see an
exploded view parts manual that shows how the door handles are connected.

Searching for 20-27 on GE's website returned nothing relevant.