Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Yanik Jim Yanik is offline

Default Cat Doors

Jeff Thies wrote in
:

On 12/25/2010 9:37 AM, LouB wrote:

Good for the neighborhood. Lets the cats out so they can kill birds,
chipmonks, etc. Also so they can wail at night.

They are good cats, and they do kill a lot of rodents.

Have they brought you any?
I had a cat once that brought me dead mice,and a live bird which it
released indoors,that was hilarious;my mom a bird-lover trying to get the
bird out of the house while the cat was leaping all over the place trying
to recapture it. 8-)

There are a
couple of vacant lots nearby so it is happy hunting grounds for them and
the hawks and owls. Not all cats are good hunters though. And neutered
cats don't have much reason to wail.

I happen to like chipmunks, it is there unfortunate lot in life to be
both tasty and entertaining.

Jeff

it's not easy for a cat to catch a healthy chipmunk,squirrel,or bird.
there's no shortage of them,either.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik