Posted to uk.d-i-y
Phil L Phil L is offline

Default why only 99.9% of germs dead?

Dave wrote:
I keep seeing adverts that state that the product kills 99.9% of germs
dead. What can't we have a product that kills them all, like Screen?

Dave

What's 'Screen'?
Whatever it is, it doesn't kill 100% of bacteria - it might come close to
it, under lab tests, like all the others making the claim of 99.99%, but as
I said, this is under lab conditions - in the home, you would be lucky to
achieve 60-80%, but it's all ******** anyway, your food is covered in
bacteria, unless you soak it in domestos first, and there are more bacteria
in the body than there are human cells, so you could say we are just a
collection of bacteria that has managed to walk upright and tell jokes.

--
Phil L
RSRL Tipster Of The Year 2008